eoStar strives to create a work environment where employees can grow and succeed. Our employees are always challenged to do their best, but also enjoy what they’re doing. Each member of our team is a valued employee and makes a contribution to the company. Every employee also receives full benefits. Each manager encourages open communication between them and the employees and will make themselves available for questions and feedback that is imperative for each employee’s growth
The opportunity for growth for new employees within our company is limitless. We are seeking professionals to partners and support our customers, promoting a positive customer experience. We reward for performance and offer a continuous investment towards your personal and professional growth goals
An Application Support Analyst has a wide range of responsibilities. These responsibilities include phone and e-mail support of the eoStar software suite, assisting with the implementation and training of new customers, and performing quality assurance testing on the eoStar software suite.
If you are passionate about empowering organizations to increase capability for collaboration and scalability, then you might be the right fit!
You Are A Best Fit For The Team If You:
- Love a team-based approach
- Energized by root-cause analyze and complex problem solving
- Effective relationship building skills for developing internal and external working relationships, with ability to positively influence others.
- Self-starter, quick study, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skill
- Possess a minimum of one-year experience in customer service
- Proven ability to understand, simplify, and communicate technical and business process concepts to customers and colleagues
- Proven ability to display ownership qualities and prioritize assigned tasks
- Experience with ticketing software and technical skills are helpful, but not required
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits (401(k), Health, Dental, Vision)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off