eoStar is looking for a talented Technical Project Manager to help shape and lead technical projects for both internal and external projects. This position provides a unique opportunity to manage tech projects for a community of beverage distributors, bottlers, and retailers around the world. The ideal candidate will also help analyze, plan, and iterate on our suite of business-focused products. We are looking for an individual with experience working in an Agile environment with the ability to drive stakeholder feedback, user engagement and stats reporting, and field feature ideas from stakeholders and users. We are looking for an incredibly detail-oriented self-starter who always looks to bring a positive mindset to their work.
- Gather feedback from users, support, and stakeholders to organize a product backlog for future consideration
- Organize requests, ideas, and feedback into verbose roadmap with releases and communicate upcoming changes to stakeholders
- Set scope and lead planning and review meetings to keep internal team up to date with what’s being worked on
- Write product-focused user stories, technical tasks and define scope of work with team members
- Establish and communicate initial project schedule and rollout plan to stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Initiate and drive User Experience Validation, Unit Testing, and QA Testing for all stories and tasks to assess user satisfaction and highlight remaining technical issues
- Communicate product readiness for app store submissions and releases to stakeholders by using a team-based checklist using Azure DevOps for consistent product readiness.
- Lead post-launch tracking and reporting to stakeholders to measure retention rates, lessons learned, and decrease error rates. Then conduct internal per-release post mortem reviews with product and development team to expose difficulties and make improvements.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product and/or project management; leadership experience a plus
- Experience presenting to stakeholders, executives, and/or board members, displaying expertise in a product and its users
- Expertise with managing expectations for SaaS and B2B projects including technical expectations and modern software capabilities
- Ability to present designs and sell solutions to stakeholders
- Understanding of software development timelines and terminology
To Succeed in this Position, You Must...
- Collaborate and communicate with remote teams over Teams
- Communicate functionality to other teammates efficiently and work collaboratively to build solutions with engineers
- Both give effective feedback that helps improve the product and receive constructive criticism with poise
- Be incredibly passionate about your work
- Be willing to learn: you will be given the opportunity to work in multiple areas of the business and on new product development!
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment and shipping product
- Experience working within the alcoholic beverage industry a plus, but not a firm requirement
- Degree in business management, computer science or related field a plus
- CPM, PMP, CAPM, CSPO and/or PMI-ACP certification a plus